Clinicians: Krystal Mignone & Sheri Carter, USA
Workshop Location: Capital FM Arena – Nottingham, England UK
- Monday, August 4th: 9am-6pm—Compulsories and Short Program
- Tuesday, August 5th: 9am-6pm—Freestyle, Pairs and Teams
- Judging Process
- Short Program
For information contact: Jackie Stewart,
Who may attend
- Current Master Judge who would like to attend to update their certification date
- Anyone who would like to become a WBTF Certified Master Judge
- Any professional WBTF member (Coach) who would like to come and sit in and observe how the judges are trained. Think of it as a coaches training session from a judges point of view. Come for ½ day, full day or both days. All professional members, 18 years or older, may attend judges workshops for information purposes, and attendees must be 18 years or older to test for certification.
Must be a member in good standing of their WBTF member country Must have the current WBTF Judges Manual.
Participants wishing to test to become a WBTF Master judge must be familiar with the material in the Manual and role model video examples.
- WBTF Master Judges Manual (mandatory) $50.00 US*
- Notebook, post-it notes, pens, high lighter
You must order the manual in advance from the WBTF Store on the WBTF Website.
* When payment is received you will receive further instructions on how to download your manual from the WBTF website.
Note: Manual not mandatory for Coaches Sit In.