April 29, 2016 - The updated information package for the 2017 Pan-Pacific Cup has been distributed (attached below).
A few notes:
- No national qualifier is required to attend the Pan-Pacific Cup. Participation is open.
- The competition will be held at the Stockton Arena, in Stockton, California.
- The event is planned as a 3-day competition, January 13 2017 - January 15 2017. This is subject to change, depending on entry commitments.
- This location was used for the 2014 USTA National Championships.
- All participants are required to stay at one of the Sponsoring Hotels (Hilton Stockton, University Plaza Waterfront Hotel).
The events being offered at the 2017 Pan-Pacific Cup:
- Artistic Twirl
- Artistic Pair
- Group (the new WBTF event)
Download the information now!